Parenting doesn’t stop when a child reaches the age of eighteen. In many ways, it gets more complicated. Dealing with boundaries, finances, and changing values are all a part of parenting your adult child.
Based on his newly published book, Doing Life with Your Adult Children. Jim will offer practical advice and hopeful encouragement for one of the richest and most challenging seasons of parenting.
- What’s the difference between enabling and helping?
- What boundaries should I have if my child moves back home?
- What do I do when my child doesn’t seem to be maturing into adulthood?
- How can I help support my grown children when I don’t support their values?
- And many more issues that are specific to this changing role in a calling that never ends.