Raising children and teens to know and love God is a parent’s duty, privilege, and perhaps the most rewarding achievement in life! One of the deepest desires of parents today is to help provide a lasting legacy of faith for their family and the Generation to Generation seminar will give you the practical tools to make that happen.
You will learn:
- Creative ways to communicate lasting values through family traditions and everyday family routines
- Tips for leading family devotions that won’t make your kids groan
- Ideas for encouraging your children to grow in faith and develop their own spiritual disciplines
- Useful tips to help blended and single-parent families share their faith and values
Generation to Generation provides laundry loads of fun, effective, and easy- to-use ideas to help strengthen faith and knowledge through family life:
- Service projects
- Faith conversation starters
- Tradition builders
- Bible studies
You don’t have to be knowledgeable in the Bible to help your kids grow in faith. You just need a willing heart and a desire to see growth and your influence will last for generations to come.
BOOK THIS SEMINARBACK TO LIST OF SEMINARS