Please note: If you wish to stay at the hotel during the retreat, you will need to register for both the retreat and the hotel using both of the links below.
This registration price covers the cost of the HomeWord retreat at the Monarch Beach Resort, including retreat materials, reception, dinner and breakfast. Guests have the option to stay overnight with us at the hotel, though this is not required in order to attend the conference. Exclusive, discounted hotel rooms are available for our retreat registrants by clicking on the “Book Now” button listed below.
HOTEL: $250 (plus taxes & fees)
A limited number of rooms are reserved at this rate. To secure a room please contact us via EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or via PHONE: 949-487-0217.
Once our block of rooms have sold out, prevailing rates may apply.
RESORT FEE & PARKING & AMENITIES
There will be a Resort Fee of $20.00 plus tax, per room, per night, which includes:
- Digital access to over 3,000 newspaper and magazine publications worldwide
- House car service in a Cadillac Escalade within Dana Point city limits, on a space-available basis 7:00 am – 11:00 pm, arrange at the valet cashier window
- Woodie tram to the exclusive Monarch Bay Club
- Tram rides to Salt Creek Beach
- Beach host service with towels, chairs and umbrellas
- Beach games and activities
- Athletic Club available 24 hours a day
- Miraval Life in Balance Spa Signature Fitness Classes
- Laundering of workout gear, anticipated 24-hour turnaround
- House bikes with self-guided local tours on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tennis court access and equipment available for use
- Discounted green fees, savings on Flex Set rentals, & preferred tee times at Monarch Beach Golf Links
- Always Complimentary
- Access to high-speed internet for 4 devices at 5MB
- In-room coffee & tea
- Two bottles of water per day, refreshed at turn down
- Overnight shoe shine
- Local & toll free calls
- 24 hour business kiosk with free boarding pass printing
**Spa wet facilities ($25.00 if a treatment is not booked) are not included in the Resort Charge**
PARKING charges shall be as follows: Rates reflected are per car per day/night
Overnight Valet Parking $20.00
Day Valet Parking $18.00