Ninety Days Through the New Testament (Digital)
by Jim Burns & Doug Fields
Ninety days throughout the New Testament is a digital product.
This is one of those ” make as many copies as you like for your youth group ” type resources Jim Burns and Doug Fields are famous for. This downloadable PDF is ready for printing and copying for anyone wanting to take the “90 – Day Challenge ” to read through the New Testament. The entire New Testament is divided into 90 short readings (1-3 chapters) that will guide the student through the entire New Testament as well as daily reading that comes with specific reading questions that will help the student to engage with the text as well reflect on how God’s Word can be applied to your life. The questions are just a guide to help the reader better understand what he/she is reading .
Why is this a great product :
- Purchase a copy … make as many as you like!
- It is a practical tool that will help teens (actually anyone) make their way through the New Testament.
- It’s perfect for a leader who ” go -thru” and reading together … may play a role in discipleship.
- One goal of discipleship is to help the pupil learn to grow ” on their own” … this tool encourages the practice.
- You can give this to students as “gift” to enhance your faith … again, no work on your part (not photocopies).
Jim Burns and Doug Fields has been providing youth ministry for 25 years and together they have written more than 100 books. Both speak to students and youth workers around the world and work together in HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University in southern California.
This resource is also available in Spanish: Noventa Días A Través Del Nuevo Testamento.