Doing Life With Your Adult Children: GROUP Online Course
by Jim Burns
GROUP LICENSING FOR MULTIPLE USERS
INCLUDES 7 VIDEO SESSIONS + INTERACTIVE DIGITAL STUDY + GROUP LEADER GUIDES + DVD: 30 MIN TV SPECIAL + BOOK
If you have an adult child, you know that parenting doesn’t stop when a child reaches the age of eighteen. In many ways, it gets more complicated. Both your heart and your head are as involved as ever, whether your child lives under your roof or rarely stays in contact.
In Doing Life with Your Adult Children, parenting expert Jim Burns helps you navigate the toughest and the most rewarding parts of parenting your grown kids. Speaking from his own personal and professional experience, Burns offers practical answers to questions such as these:
- Is it OK to give advice to my grown child?
- What’s the difference between enabling and helping?
- What boundaries should I have if my child moves back home?
- What do I do when my child doesn’t seem to be maturing into adulthood?
- How do I relate to my grown child’s significant other?
- What does it mean to have healthy financial boundaries?
- How can I support my grown children when I don’t support their values?
Including positive principles on bringing kids back to faith, ideas on how to leave a legacy as a grandparent, and encouragement for every changing season, Doing Life with Your Adult Children is a unique resource on your changing role in a calling that never ends.