Join marriage expert Jim Burns as he offers practical advice and hopeful encouragement for one of the richest and most challenging seasons of being a parent. We will be celebrating the launch of the book – Doing Life with Your Adult Children.
Join us at the DLWAC Retreat to learn about:
• Is it OK to give advice to our adult child?
• What’s the difference between enabling and empowering?
• What do we do when our child doesn’t seem to be maturing into adulthood?
• How do we relate to our adult child’s significant other?
• What does it mean to have healthy financial boundaries?
• How can we support our adult children when we don’t approve their values?
$125/person or $250/couple
HOTEL RATES (discounted for Retreat)
$250/night (does not include resort fees/taxes)
*Hotel rooms are limited to first-come, first-served for discounted rates.
There will be an opportunity to support the Doing Life with Your Adult Children initiative.