An Ambassador is given the privilege and responsibility of representing HomeWord Center for Youth & Family at APU to friends, family & acquaintances via social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter etc-suggested venues, but not limited to). Ambassadors who are local to the Southern California area & live within a 50 mile radius to the APU campus (901 E. Alosta Ave, Azusa, CA 91702) may be asked to serve at our main marriage & family conference events FREE of charge ($150-200 value). In addition, Ambassadors may be requested to host/serve at prospective HomeWord booth events. IE: APU Home Coming Block Party, KKLA events, golf tournaments, APU Welcome Weekend etc.
- Be a HomeWord Follower: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
- Demonstrate Christian commitment representative of the mission of HomeWord. “HomeWord seeks to advance the work of God in the world by educating, equipping, and encouraging parents and churches to build God-honoring families from generation to generation.”
- Demonstrate ability and passion to communicate effectively on line with your current followers by sharing/reposting HomeWord photos, quotes & event updates as you feel led. Invite your friends to “LIKE” our Facebook page, “FOLLOW” Instagram, “FOLLOW” us on Pinterest. The more the HomeWord post speaks into your own life, the better it’s received by your followers. Be genuine!
- Recommend reposting/sharing 1-4 times a month, but not limited to.
- Show responsibility and consistent commitment while holding the “HomeWord Ambassador” title.
- Provide a positive, uplifting environment on line.
- Possess strong communication skills & ability to communicate with acquaintances, family & friends about HomeWord.
- Check HomeWord’s social media updates daily for new posts.
- Tag your reposts with @homewordcenteratapu (Instagram)
- Help promote a biblical, pro-family perspective in our culture.
- Help someone you know or don’t know build a strong, lasting marriage.
- Help equip parents with tools & guidance to raise thriving kids.
- Resource discounts – selected times during the year, you’ll be able to purchase HomeWord resources at a significant discount.
- Conference fee covered – only if you’re selected to participate at actual event. Space is limited.
For more information, please contact Krista Salazar:
PHONE: (626) 963-0936