Confident Parenting Couples Study Pack
by Jim Burns & Doug Fields
Couples Study Pack – 2 Study Guides + 1 DVD
IT’S TIME TO GET BACK TO BASICS
Somewhere in the busyness of life many of us have forgotten – or perhaps we weren’t even taught – the basics of good parenting and our kids are suffering for it. We have good intentions, but daily frustrations and ongoing struggles might be evidence that we were better prepared to drive a car or pursue our career than raise children.
Inspired by the book Confident Parenting by Jim Burns, this study equips leaders to facilitate four video sessions for small groups. Curriculum kits include:
- DVD featuring 4 video sessions taught by Jim Burns & Doug Fields
- 2 Participant Study Guides with leader notes
In this must-have resource for today’s family, Jim Burns and Doug Fields offer practical, time-tested principles and strategies for raising your kids. This study helps parents take the critical next steps in becoming the confident parents their family needs.
- Being a Confident Parent and Overcoming Negative Family Patterns
- The Lesson of the Shema: A Road Map to Confident Parenting
- The Lesson of the Sabbath
- The Lesson of Discipline and Grace
Video Preview Clip